Sunday, August 26, 2012

[Haul] Online Shopping: YG e-shop- 2NE1


Many of you may not know that I'm actually very into KPOP (or Korean pop for those of you that are unfamiliar with the term). I like everyone from IU and SNSD to BIGBANG and 2NE1; the latter being the main topic for today. If you're totally uninterested in this kind of thing I don't mind if you skip it as it is a bit off topic for the kind of blog I'm running here ;P


I'm going to try a bit of an "unboxing post" today, even though this is not my first time taking a peak inside (I was just far too excited to wait!) I tried my best to keep everything the way it was sent so you could see it all as untouched as possible.


It was very nicely packaged (nicer than my attempt at repacking it all up! haha) nothing was damaged, the box wasn't completely oversized in comparison to amount of space the products took up!


JAAAAHN~ These are the goods :D I actually really, really wanted to go to one 2NE1's New Evolution Concerts (it's their first world tour) but unfortunately I wasn't able to. However, I still wanted to support the girls and YG Ent. in some way and this is the best way I could think of, I get some concert merch AND I get to show them that I care :P  


Everything I ordered came with these little official stickers on them.

If you think like I do, I'm sure you'll be wondering what the little white, postcard sized object is. This is just a wild guess but I thin it'll have something to do with BIGBANG! 

Tada~ As you can see BIGBANG photocards (with names on the back in case you're a newbie to the band) Uh oh, I put the names in the opposite order to the picutres... Don't try to learn them the wrong way around! hah





Whenever you buy concert merch you always have to buy a shirt, am I right? Well this is one of the ones they were selling, I think it's pretty cool~ I'm about 95% sure it says "New Evolution Live Concert" on it but it's hard to read so I could be wrong! I also bought Mandy one of these as a VERY late birthday prezzie in purple and she really likes it :)




And last but not least is a special edition TamTam! Dara is actually my favourite member (even though I love all the girls), and on 2NE1 TV (a tv series for them) she has a little purple rabbit with mismatched button eyes that CL (another member of the group) made for her. I think he's so cute so I had to get one  for myself (not to mention he matches my very pink and white room :D)!

So, that's it! I hope I haven't bored any of you too much with my rambling about off-topic subjects. I have been doing a lot of hauls lately too, I think it's just what I do best, but if you're sick of them and have any suggestions at all please let me know :)

See you soon 











No comments:

Post a Comment