Monday, August 27, 2012

[Mini Haul] butter LONDON Nail Varnish: "Tart with a Heart" & "Lillibet's Jubilee"



About 2 weeks ago or so I picked up my first two butter | LONDON nail varnishes in Tart with a Heart and Lillibet's Jubilee and I must say I'm quite impressed! (This isn't going to be a review, that may come later (with swatches). For now I'm just doing a bit of show and tell, so it'll be mostly pictures, which always seems to be the case on this blog (click the pictures to enlarge)!)

(L-R) Lillibet's Jubilee, Tart with a Heart
From what I've heard and seen on other blogs Tart with a Heart is quite popular within the brand itself, it's sparkly and girly, so I can definitely see the appeal. And Lillibet's Jubilee (a limited addition polish created in honour of Her Majesty's diamond jubilee) is a beautiful shimmery metallic lilac, quite unusual, I must say! 

Now onto the photos~










Well, that's about it for today! Let me know if you'd like to see more on either of these :)

See you soon 

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to try Butter London as well, but the price is a bit offputting :S They have a 30% off sale going on right now, but the shipping cost is pretty high, so it's not worth it unless you're going to buy several. Sometimes Ulta has a buy 2 get 1 free. I might take them up on that offer next time :) I've had my eyes on Disco Biscuit and Black Knight for a while now! I've seen Tart with a Heart, and it's quite pretty :D I'd like to see a swatch of that one if you could ^^

    ~Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, that is the downside they are SO expensive! Siiiigh~ Ah yes, you definitely should I think they have a really nice formulation to them, very smooth and effortless to put on :3 Oh of course, I'll put that on my list :D
    LOTS OF LOVE~ <3
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete