Saturday, August 25, 2012

[ALie Nails] Baby Pink Hearts

The base pink colour is Spaghetti Strap by Essie and the white is Snow White by Zoya

This is a new thing I think I'm going to try to keep up. Updates on the different looks I do on my nails each time I change them or do something new!



These nails Mandy actually did for me I think they're really natural and subtle looking (in comparison to the bright turquoise ones I did at the bottom of this post). I'd had these on a few days here so they aren't as perfect as they once were, but no chipping occurred!

I hope you enjoy and let me know if you'd like more of these types of posts!

See you soon 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just stubled across your blog! These nails are sooo pretty, I think I'm going to have to copy, I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello~ :) Aw, thank you! Of course I don't mind, please do :) Hope you enjoy them as much as I did! :P

      Thank you for dropping by ;)
      xxx ♡

      Delete