Friday, June 29, 2012

[Haul] Aveda: Sun Care Hair Line

Welcome to my very first post in the beauty blogging world, I suppose an introduction would be a good start! 

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your time here and come back again soon :) 

So, now that's out of the way let's get cracking shall we?




A few days ago I had just been browsing around the Aveda site, not looking for anything in particular, really. I can across this line and was immediately quite intrigued. I live in a very sunny, very hot and humid climate all year 'round and my hair tends to struggle on a daily basis with frizz and the like. I thought this might be beneficial to try at the very least as I already know I like Aveda's products in general (even if they are quite extravagantly priced).








These products claim to be good for keeping the sun from fading your hair colour (if it's been dyed, of course) and helping restore your hair after it's been exposed to chlorine and salt. The latter were definitely what drew me to these products and I can't wait to see if they really live up to their claims :)

So I did, I bit my tongue and bought all three items in one go (I was given a few little freebies as well), as I've found Aveda's products work best in conjunction with the rest of the line they come from, rather than alone. I haven't tried them for long enough (obviously one wash is not long enough to give a full review on something) yet to give a fair verdict, I can say my initial thoughts on these are good ones! I love the smells Aveda always uses. They're very natural and earthy smelling without lingering too much or being too strong. If you don't like the scent you don't have to go around getting wiffs of it for the rest of the day!

I will try to follow this up with a review in a few weeks time to see what my genuine opinion of these products ends up being! 


On that note, I hope you are all having a lovely summer so far!

Wishing you sunshine and warm weather, 'Til next time 

And P.S. I apologise for the slightly out of focus pictures, despite having had my camera for almost 2 years now, I still have trouble using it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment